I do it myself with Rick Steve/Rough Guide/Routard
The very most convenient offer! It combines our 2 best specials ("I do it myself" and the 10% off Rick Steve/Rough Guide/Guide du Routard) to give you the best tariff at anytime!
Rick Steves Special / Rough Guide Special/ Guide du Routard promo
Enjoy the beauty of Florence with Rick Steves or your Rough Guide! ... Ou, si vous êtes français, apportez votre Guide du Routard et cliquez ici!
I do it myself
Need to feel just like home? No one will come to disturb you in the morning asking for the room. You still have a great stay and save money for shopping and restaurants in Florence! And if you will come here with your guidebook...
Rates & Services
Of course, you can book directly your favourite room Check availability, rates and book online . Our site is safe for online bookings!
Feel free to email us with your questions we're happy to help you planning your trip to Florence in every detail. When here, just meet us whenever you want, we are a non-intrusive family since we are very respectful of your privacy, but we are happy to meet you all and share opinions. At the check-in you will receive a city map and all our best tips about places to eat, museums, non-touristy walkings in the city center, shopping suggestions... Spend your vacation with us at the Relais Grand Tour B&B and you will live your time like a local!
Important: Our minimum stay on the online booking service is 2 or 3 nights depending on season. If you want to book 1 night please send a request.
Information transmitted securely with SSL 128 bit encryption by VeriSign
About booking, breakfast and check-in time:
- Booking and Payment: Credit cards are required to guarantee the booking during the reservation process, but note that NO credit cards are accepted as payment. Please see our cancellation policy at the end of this page. Payment is in CASH only (or trav. checks in euros) at the end/during your stay.
- The price includes: internet use, bed linen, towels, heating/a.c., VAT tax. All the accomodations have a breakfast set with tea and coffee making facilities and a minifridge that you can use free of charge. The B&B option includes breakfast at the nearby Café. If you choose the "Room Only" tariff, breakfast is not included but you still have the in-room breakfast facilities set.
- The price does not include: third bed in the Actor Suite and Diva suite: euros 30.00 per night. Baby Crib: euro 15.00 per night if sheets are necessary (available for all rooms). Breakfast is not included in the "room only" option.
- Check-in time: from 10.00am to 3.00pm and in any case please take an appointment in advance to arrange your check-in (by email). If you will arrive in Florence later than 3.00 pm kindly contact the property in advance of a couple of days. Arrivals from 9.30pm to 11.00pm are subject to an extra-charge. No arrivals are possible late night.
- Luggages can be stored at the B&B in case of early check-in or late check-out.
- Check-out: rooms must be available not later than 10.30 am.
- Breakfast included in the B&B option: if you choose the B&B tariff you will receive a coupon to have breakfast at the Nabucco Café located at the corner. This is a very nice place, where you can sit at the table (no additional charge), and enjoy the breakfast incuded in the ticket: 1 croissant, 1 sandwich, a hot beverage (cappuccino or tea, or chocolate, milk, etc.) and water. You can ask for something more or different and then pay the extra at the Café.
- Cancellation: your credit card will be processed by the bank just in case of non respect of our cancellation policy. Cancellation notice up to 15 days before arrival date: no charge; cancellation between 14 days and 7 days from arrival date – 50% of the stay will be charged as penalty; cancellation between 6 and 3 days before arrival date - 70% of the stay will be charged as penalty. Cancellation less than 3 days and in case of no show or shortening of the stay after check-in -100% of the stay will be charged as penalty.
- Free of charge: reservations for museum tickets, restaurants, tours, operas, etc.
Wine tours and Chianti excursions to discovery small farms, local produce, organic food tastings can be organized together with the owners who are in contact with the De Gustibus Network which is good also for hot-baloon tours, vespa-scooters, itineraries to the use of horses...